Google Drive 1.25.0468.5720
Google Drive Review:
If you are looking for a safe and decent storage space for all your important files and folders, then there is no better file storage service than Google Drive. This application will allow you to share files, store important files on the cloud, edit documents, presentations and spreadsheets with ease.
What The Drive Offers?
Google Drive is an application that is very useful for businesses as it not just allows you to store your files on the cloud, but also allows sharing, creating and managing your documents online using its productivity apps. It is a very useful office suite for businesses and it encompasses applications like Google Sheets, Docs and Slides. The Google Drive will sync the files between your computer and the Google Drive storage and you can access your files stored in the cloud on any mobile devices. So, wherever you are, you have the option of checking your files.
Features on Offer
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE FEATURES THAT ARE OFFERED BY GOOGLE DRIVE:
- The Google Driver search option will offer you options to search by file type, visibility, ownership and even the open-with app.
- You have the option of controlling the public visibility of a file or a folder in the Drive. You can share files and folders with certain users having Google accounts.
- The files on your Drive can be shared with non Gmail accounts through blogs, emails, etc. by creating secret URL's for the files.
- You can view the files in any format as the Google Drive viewer supports all kinds of formats like: native docs, drawings, sheets, text, audio, video, image, code, etc.
- You have the option of creating presentation up to the size of 100MB.
- You can create documents and convert them into Google Docs format up to a size of 50 MB.
- You are offered with 15GB of free storage space on Google Drive that is shared with Gmail and Google+ Photos.
- The option to access your files from anywhere and on any device as all the files are saved in your portfolio.
- The auto save feature will ensure that your documents which gets deleted unknowingly will be saved on the drive automatically.
If you are looking at a similar alternative to the DropBox, then Google Drive is a very good option. It is the best office suite and a file syncing suite that you will come across on the web for free. It offers the best Cloud storage space and easy to use interface.
Google Drive Reviews (Add your review!)